- Be polite and respectful when stopped by the police. Keep your mouth closed.
- Remember that your goal is to get home safely. If you feel that your rights have been violated, you and your parents have the right to file a formal complaint with your local police jurisdiction.
- Don’t, under any circumstance, get into an argument with the police.
- Always remember that anything you say or do can be used against you in court.
- Keep your hands in plain sight and make sure the police can see your hands at all times.
- Avoid physical contact with the police. No sudden movements, and keep hands out of your pockets.
- Do not run, even if you are afraid of the police.
- Even if you believe that you are innocent, do not resist arrest.
- Don’t make any statements about the incident until you are able to meet with a lawyer or public defender.
- Stay calm and remain in control. Watch your words, body language and emotions.
COPYRIGHT of each phots are AFP, EFE, Reuters, AP, This blog I used to intent help people does not make any business with it.