Getting Your State Inspection
Official Inspection Station wants to help you pass your State of Texas Vehicle Safety Inspection. In order to make your Vehicle Safety Inspection experience as convenient as possible, we have provided you with the following information and tools. While the inspection checklist provided below does not guarantee that your vehicle will pass inspection, reading them carefuly will prepare you for the inspection process and could increase your chances of passing your Vehcle Safety Inspection.
Partial List of Inspected Items
- Here is a partial list of the items covered in your auto inspection: Horn
- Windshield wipers
- Seat belts
- Brake system (parking – beginning with 1960 models)
- Wheel assembly
- Exhaust system
- Exhaust emission system (beginning with 1968 models)
- Beam indicator (beginning with 1948 models)
- Tail lamps (2); (1) if 1959 model or earlier
- Stop lamps (2); (1) if 1959 model or earlier
- License plate lamp (1)
- Rear red reflectors (2)
- Turn signal lamps (beginning with 1960 models)
- Head lamps (2)
- Motor, serial, or vehicle identification number
- All models – inspect for window tinting or coating
- Gas caps on vehicles 2-24 model years old.
COPYRIGHT of each phots are AFP, EFE, Reuters, AP, This blog I used to intent help people does not make any business with it.